bump
New season...new league. Season begins on Feb 20. So if you're interested get signed up.
League name LPD Forum
Group ID# 7446
Password lpd-forum
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
bump
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Only 2 players? Come on...does nobody want to play? Come one come all. It makes NASCAR a bit more enjoyable.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
bump again
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
you know me, im a big fantasy guy, but i dont follow nascar enough to really do it justice
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
In my experience I haven't followed NASCAR enough myself. But the competitive nature of the fantasy league fuels me to keep up with it a lot more than I would normally. But usually people start a league, do pretty well, and then forget about it once the pretty weather rolls in. It's a lot of fun, though. So what's the worst that could happen? Start, play a few weeks, and just let it go. Wouldn't be the first or last time it ever happened.![]()
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
ah come on, give it a try. it kind of has rankings for you to gauge things by and a lot of the time it is luck of the draw on who finishes good or bad anyway. you know to hold Jimmy Johnson starts till the Chase starts. use a few where he is really great during the regular season then wait till the Chase. he is so solid in the chase it is hard not to start him there. then just follow who is earning a lot of points.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Bookmarks